Monday, December 5, 2011

No thanks to Mr. Secret Santa

In one of my Bible Studies they were doing the whole Secret Santa gift exchange.  I am not a Secret Santa kinda gal.  I was so relieved to hear that if you didn't want to participate then just don't draw a name.   Well, I was absent at the meeting where everyone drew names I breathed a sigh of relief thinking, "I dodged that bullet!"  But wouldn't you know that when I returned someone said, "Oh, Grace, since you were gone we drew a name for you."  These are the kind of times in which we smile on the outside but really we are having a conversation on the inside. Well, tomorrow I have to have another gift, so the kids and I scooted our way down to my favorite flower shop.
On our way!
Stopped to look at these beautifully decorated windows, on the way.
There she is...my favorite little flower shop!
OOOOHHH......AAAHHH
We picked out one of these little trees.  So glad Secret Santa is coming to an end!

No comments:

Post a Comment