Monday, July 18, 2011

Morgins, Switzerland

This weekend we met P'tite Mom in Morgins, Switzerland to hike.  I learned very quickly that when the "Swiss" hike they hike! On mile four all of which was up hill, I knew P'tite mom could out hike me on my best day!  I'm sad to say the kids and I pulled the plug somewhere around mile 6.   Pascal and his mom could have hiked hours more but I had to call it a day.  In the end we hiked eight miles. Owen did all 8 miles by himself!!  Way to go Buddy!! Meg on the other hand rode the entire time on Pascal's shoulders, so much so that her legs were chapped on the inside from riding!
A true hiker! 
Below is some of the trail we hiked
P'tite Mom showed Owen and Meg how to make hats out of some plants.
Great hike on a beautiful day.  We all slept great that night!

No comments:

Post a Comment